Thursday 7 March 2013

Introductions


Hello fellow Internet users! My name is Catherine Cobb. I'm an 18 year old Australian and i have decided to start a blog. I must first point out, I don't know if I'll be a particularly good blogger and I am open to any suggestions you may have. In fact I'll welcome them. I am an avid reader and shoe shopper so the majority of my blogs will be about my recommendations and recent purchases. I will also share my opinion on recent issues that I am aware of and of course my brilliant ideas. I hope to get some frequent readers and many ideas for future blogs. My plan is to upload at least one blog a week and this schedule will take a while to adjust to so feel free to berate me should I miss my quota. Well now that I've introduced myself and my blogging plans I think I'll close up for now. I promise that my next blogs will be longer than this introduction. See you in a week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment